POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : CSG union : CSG union Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  CSG union
From: SomeOne
Date: 29 Jun 2004 13:14:50
Message: <40e1a38a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm having a problem with POV-ray that I don't understand. Scenes that I build
frequently produce this warnning:

Parse Warning: CSG union unnecessarily bounded

I'm not sure what causes this. I use one union that looks like this:

#declare A = union{
    object{ X }
    object{ Y }
    object{ Z }
}

Ofcourse each object has the necessary scale, transform etc. modifiers, I left
them out for simplicity reasons.
Now, I'm *assuming* that the above structure is not correct and produces the
parse warning, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or how I can improve
this.

Any suggestions are welcome.

--
Maurice